We offer a 670-hour COMTA-accredited course of massage therapy study that will give you the foundation you need to create a fulfilling and successful career as a professional massage therapist.
- Massage therapy classes provide you with the in-depth mastery of hands-on skills in 6 modalities: Swedish Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Reflexology, Connective Tissue, Sports Massage and Polarity Therapy.
- Communication Skills classes will help you learn powerful techniques for building lasting and effective relationships with your clients that will help them transform their lives.
- Hands-on Kinesiology classes incorporate clay muscle modeling, body painting and other interactive teaching methods to help you learn and understand muscles, movement and the effect of massage therapy on the muscular system.
- Anatomy and Physiology classes taught by massage therapists in a fun, dynamic classroom setting provide the space for a discussion-style learning experience that gives you the academic foundation to understand human anatomy and how massage can change and interact with it.
- Our Business Classes will give you the tools you need to create a successful massage therapy career. You will learn both how to create self-employment opportunities and how to research and find exciting jobs in massage therapy.
- Our student-run Massage Clinic will help you put into practice the manual and communication skills learned in class, providing you with many opportunities for feedback and skill development.
- Optional Electives in the area of massage therapy, personal empowerment and movement give you the opportunity to broaden your horizons.
- Continuing Education and advanced massage therapy training will help you build on the foundation you create in our massage therapy program.
- Frequent program start dates in January, May and September give you the flexibility to find a program that fits your life.