Massage School Costs
Your Educational Investment
If you are like many students, the financial investment in your education may be your first consideration. We are here to help you create a plan that will turn your dream into an affordable reality. Our knowledgeable and experienced financial aid staff will guide you and help make your financing application process as smooth as possible.
Financial Assistance Opportunities:
The Florida School of Massage is accredited by COMTA (the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation) and is qualified to participate in the Title IV Federal Financial Aid programs.
FSM students may qualify for the following assistance opportunities:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Stafford Loans
- Federal PLUS Loans (for parents of dependent students)
- Florida Pre-Paid Tuition Program
- Massage School Scholarships
- Americorps Grants
- Workforce Investment Act Grants
- FSM Workstudy
- FSM Payment Plans
- Veteran's Educational Benefits (GI Bill)
- Florida Department of Blind Services
- Florida Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
Financial Aid Net Price Calculator - Tool to estimate net price of attending school after grants and scholorships.
Your process for enrolling in massage school and applying for Financial Aid:
- Request information and we will contact you to help you begin exploring the process of financing your education.
- Schedule a tour and initial interview with our admissions staff.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) found at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Our school code is 041299.
- Complete and submit a massage school program application.
- Complete an online financial aid interview at our virtual financial aid office.
Tuition and Expenses:
Tuition for the next several classes is found in the table below. Additional expenses can include the following:
- Books and supplies - approximately $400-$500.
- Massage Table - $500-$700.
- Initial Florida Massage Therapy Licensure - $155.
- Exam fees - $195-$225.
- Your personal living expenses.
|September 2012 - March 2012||$10,400 $9,900|
|January 2013 - July 2013||$10,400 $9,900|
|May 2013 - November 2013||$10,400 $9,900|
|October 2013 - March 2014||$10,400 $9,900|