If you are ready to take the next step and apply for the program, download and complete an application today and mail it to:
Florida School of Massage
6421 SW 13th Street
Gainesville, FL 32608
As a prospective student applying for the program, you will need to complete the following requirements:
- Be 19 years of age (may be waived through a personal interview with the Director).
- Submit an application along with the following materials:
- A brief biographical sketch explaining your motivation for training in massage and your philosophy of health care.
- A brief description as your best friend might describe you.
- An identifiable, original and recent photograph of yourself.
- Your high school or college transcripts or GED score report.
- A $100 registration fee made payable to the Florida School of Massage.
- Participate in a tour of the school and an interview with the Director.
- Complete and submit a financial planning form.
- If applicable, apply for financial aid or other assistance programs.
- Receive at least three professional massages before the program begins. Satisfaction of this requirement is on an honor system; documentation is not necessary.